We now accept donations online!
All Kalamazoo Concert Band performances are free and open to the public. Community support is what makes this possible! Donations are encouraged to help us provide enriching musical experiences to the Kalamazoo community.
Donations can be made online, in person at any of our concerts, or by mail (send a check to the Kalamazoo Concert Band at the address below). There are several donation options to choose from to show your support for the KCB. Be sure to check back often for new donation benefits!
Kalamazoo Concert Band, PO Box 20060, Kalamazoo MI 49019 – Attn. Shirley Manders
Donation Benefit Levels
- Reserved Seating for two (2) at the December concert
- Name printed in the donor appreciation section of our concert program
- Invitation to a small ensemble performance prior to the main performance at the December concert at Miller Auditorium
- Invitation to meet with select KCB band members prior to the main performances at the October, February, and April concerts at Chenery Auditorium
- Reserved Seating for four (4) at the December concert
- All other benefits included in the Sustaining Donor level
- Priority Reserved Seating for up to six (6) at the December concert
- All other benefits included in the Sustaining Donor and Patron levels
Priority Reserved Seating for up to six (6) at the December concert
- Meet our guest artist in the green room prior to the main performance at the December concert
- All other benefits included in all lesser levels
Additional Donation Options
Every gift, big or small, allows us to give back to the community. If you would like to make a simple one-time contribution to the KCB, with no other benefit than enjoying the free concerts we provide, we thank you for your generosity. Donations of any amount are accepted online, in person at each concert, or by mail.
Some companies match employee contributions. Check with your company’s business office to find out whether a matching gift program exists.
The KCB encourages donations made in honor and remembrance of loved ones who shared your appreciation of music. Simply tell us your donation is “In Memoriam” and how you would like your loved one’s name to appear in the program.
We also welcome being remembered as part of your legacy. Help us ensure that future generations in Kalamazoo will have a community music program to enjoy. Contact the KCB for more information.
The Kalamazoo Concert band is a 501-c association. All donations are tax-deductible.
Only the holiday performance in December at Miller Auditorium requires admission tickets. If you are a KCB Donor, you will receive ticket request information by mail in the first week of September for Reserved Seating (see Donation information for the reservation benefits associated with each donor level).
Tickets are available at Miller Auditorium.
This is our most popular performance of the season and making a donation to support the KCB will give you the first chance at reserving your seat! Donations and ticket requests can also be made in person when you join us for our October concert!
Requests are fulfilled on a “first come, first served” basis. We exhaust our supply quickly, so we recommend requesting tickets in advance instead of waiting to get yours at the door. We hope to see you there!
The October, February, and April concerts are all general admission and do not require tickets. Simply come down to Chenery Auditorium with your family and friends and enjoy the show!
Please contact the KCB for any questions regarding donations or ticket reservations.