Your support helps keep our concerts free for all who attend. Because of you, we can present renowned guest artists, foster youth soloists, and share memorable holiday times with you and your family.
The names of all donors are printed in the donor appreciation section of our concert program.
Send your check to KCB, P.O. Box 20060, Kalamazoo, MI 49019. Please put “donation” in the memo line.
Or, you can donate securely online now.
Donation Benefit Levels
Donors have the option of ordering their free tickets to the December holiday concert in advance upon notification of the opportunity. Today’s donation does not automatically reserve your seats.
- Sustaining Donor (up to $74) – Up to six (6) reserved seat tickets for the December concert
- Patron ($75 to $149) – Up to six (6) reserved seat tickets for the December concert
- Benefactor ($150 to $499) – Up to six (6) priority reserved seat tickets for the December concert
- Conductors Circle ($500 and up) – Up to eight (8) priority reserved seat tickets for the December concert
Additional Donation Options
- Employer Match – Ask your employer to match your gift to increase your giving power.
- Sponsorship – Support an event with a sponsorship. Contact us for more information on how we can best showcase your gift.
- Match Other Donations – We will work with you on this initiative to help increase the power of your gift and gifts from other friends of Kalamazoo Concert Band.
- Planned Gift – Remember Kalamazoo Concert Band when working with your financial or estate planner.
The Kalamazoo Concert Band is a 501(c)(3) association. All donations are tax-deductible.